- A pass in SSLC KSEEB, or its equivalent.
- Students seeking admissions from other states have to produce eligibility certificate.
- Admissions will be strictly on first come first serve basis.
- Students will be counselled for and guided in opting of right combination.
Documents to be submitted along with application:
- Copy of SSLC marks statement duly attested by Headmistress/Headmaster/Principal.
- Original T.C
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of bank passbook (First page)
- Passport size photos – 3
- Stamp size photos – 2
Students seeking admission to 2nd PUC from other colleges depends on the availability of seats and their subjects.
They shall follow the PUC guidelines and undergo all formalities.
Documents to be produced (In triplicate):
- Change of college form.
- Change of language/combination (if any).
- Pass marks statement of I PUC duly attested by DDPU.
- Original transfer certificate.